Working on enhancing, upgrading and improving the platform
automating conversion of financial research models into
normalized data. These models (mainly produced by sell side
analysts) come in different formats and need to be converted
standard data for reporting and analytics purposes (mainly
by buy side hedge funds, brokers, Fund Funds etc).
Automating the private equity valuation
process by coding the valuation and waterfall models. First
is automation, normalization and reporting on financial
statements (PCRS) then using the numbers and along with model
assumptions to so valuation (DCF, Market Comparable etc).
▪ Created advanced use cases for more technical prospects that
can be used for demos
▪ Translated design team’s UX wireframes and mockups into
responsive, interactive features, using HTML/CSS and
Providing custom consulting and product development
solutions directed towards the alternative asset management
▪ Worked on Java with SpringBoot and DropWizard framework.
Worked on the REST/Web API to create the services and tested
data in the UI attributes.
: Providing custom consulting and product development
solutions directed towards the private equity and private debt
▪ involved in designing the user experience interface UI/UX
strategy converting findings and requirements into a UI
▪ Leveraged reactive programming, unidirectional data flow
and centralized state management.
▪ Worked with CSS3 and bootstrap to create responsive web
designs for multiple departments/pages.
I was an Android developer, my responsibilities were to
platform which tracks the real-time performance of analysts
rates them through the mobile application and also
brokers and provides one-click trading.
▪ My responsibilities was to build an Intelligent online
advertising tech platform in Android which will enable
schools and other industries to manage their hyper local
advertising inventories through the mobile application.
▪ I was also worked on designing the company's portfolio